Bejo Seeds Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bejo Zaden B.V., Holland. Specialising in outdoor hybrid varieties, Bejo Zaden is an International company recognised for its innovative breeding, reliable varieties and quality seed, with the customer as the pivotal focus. In Australia, Bejo Seeds Pty Ltd conduct trials, promote, and sell Bejo varieties on a national basis.
Reporting to the national sales manager the successful candidate will be responsible for trials, promotion and seed sales in South Australia, which includes technical liaison with growers, packers, processors and relevant industry players.
· Promotion and sale of Bejo varieties in South Australia
· Place and maintain trials relevant to the South Australian market
· Technical liaison with growers, packers, processors, and relevant industry players
· Domestic and overseas travel will be required
Skills and Experience
· You are required to be a self-starter and have the ability to work autonomously
· Confidence to negotiate at all levels of the vegetable industry is essential
· Excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment
· Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
The successful applicant will need to reside in South Australia.
A university background in horticulture and/or industry/seed trade experience would be an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to reflect skills and experience.
How To Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com